AFMO Planned Giving: Connoisseur Society
AFMO is pleased to honor our American Friends who have included AFMO in their estate plans.
Planned gifts include bequests, gifts of works of art* and other special gifts noted in a donor’s will or trust. In addition to supporting the Orsay and Orangerie Museums, planned gifts may provide donors and their family with significant tax benefits.
A planned gift designated to AFMO is a commitment to the future of our beloved museums as well as future generations of American visitors. In recognition of your generosity and commitment, we welcome you to AFMO’s Connoisseur Society.
*Gifts of works of art are subject to acceptance by the Musée d’Orsay’s Acquisitions Committee.
Members of the Connoisseur Society ensure the future of AFMO and its mission to support the important work of both the Orsay and Orangerie Museums.
In recognition of this lasting commitment, benefits of the Connoisseur Society include:
– Invitations to special programs in the U.S. and in Paris
– Priority access to the Orsay and Orangerie Museums
– Two Patron Pass tours per year offering private, after-hours visits with the Orsay and Orangerie Museums curators.
– Recognition on AFMO website and related publications, with your permission
– AFMO and Orsay and Orangerie Museums news
For more information about making a planned gift to AFMO and joining the Connoisseur Society,
please contact Bradley Ferrarini at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 212-755-7400.