AFMO Event – April in Paris
The American Friends of the Musée d’Orsay
request the Pleasure of your Company for
April in Paris
Around the exhibition
Pierre Bonnard. Painting Arcadia at the Musée d’Orsay
Private Tours of Important Collections, Museums and Dinner at the Musée de l’Orangerie
AFMO EVENT April in Paris
Thursday, April 23
• Cocktail Reception hosted by U.S. Ambassador Jane Hartley at the American Embassy Residence
Hors D’Œuvres by Michelin starred Chef Christian Le Squer
Friday, April 24
• Picasso Museum, Private Curated Tour when closed to the public
• Lunch at the Hôtel de Beauharnais, Residence of the German Ambassador
• Visit to Yves Saint-Laurent’s Archives: Haute Couture, Prêt-à-porter & Sketches at the Pierre Bergé – Yves Saint Laurent Foundation
• Visit to the Hermès Private Museum and Rooftop Garden
• Private Tour with Head Curator of Pierre Bonnard Exhibition at the Musée d’Orsay
• Observation / Lecture of Painting Restoration of Gustave Courbet’s Masterpiece “The Artist’s Studio”
• Cocktail Reception at the Musée d’Orsay
Saturday, April 25
• Private Tour of the Louis Vuitton Foundation / LVMH Museum when closed to the public
• Twilight Dinner at the Musée de l’Orangerie, Cocktail Attire
Sunday, April 26
• Brunch and Private Visit of the Maurice Denis Museum in St.Germain-en-Laye with Founder and former Director Marie Anquetil
Price: Weekend program $6000 each.
Special offer for our guests valid April 17th to May 2nd, 2015: Four Seasons Hotel George V, 31 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, Deluxe Room at the daily special rate of 790 EUR instead of 1150 EUR. For any other room category above the Deluxe Room, 30% reduction on published rate.
New Business-Class-Only Airline La Compagnie available at special fare.
Details upon Request.
With generous support from:
Christie’s, Estee Lauder Compagnies, Four Seasons Hotels and Resort, La Compagnie, La Mer